Find answers to common questions

  1. What can I do if the class I want to take is full?
    Email the professor to see if they can provide a permission number. Feel free to contact the IPD office for assistance.
  2. Can I take Kellogg School of Management or Graduate School classes?
    Usually not.
  3. What residence hall should I select?
    Many international students live in the Bobb-McCulloch or Foster-Walker (also called Plex) Residence Halls. Check out the North by Northwestern Housing Guide for student opinions on these and other living spaces on campus.