IPD Scholarships and Funding
IPD is committed to increasing access to study abroad for all students, and financial considerations should not restrict opportunities for international study. The following funding opportunities are available to students applying to participate in IPD programs.
- Need-based Scholarship for Summer Study Abroad
This award supports IPD summer program participants with demonstrated financial need. Award amounts vary, depending upon the applicant's need.
- Benedict & Donna Zobrist Scholarship
This $2,500 award funds students on IPD study abroad programs in Europe and Asia.
- Hill-Urbina Global Health Studies Fellowship
This $1,000-3,000 award supports Northwestern students involved in Global Health Studies.
- IPD Fellowship for International Study
Any Northwestern student participating in an IPD study abroad program is eligible for this award of up to $3,000.
- Petkanics and Gerstenschlager Study Abroad Scholarship
This award of up to $3,000 supports IPD program participants with demonstrated financial need. Preference is given to students in WCAS.