IPD Scholarships and Funding
IPD is committed to increasing access to study abroad for all students, and financial considerations should not restrict opportunities for international study. The following funding opportunities are available to students applying to participate in IPD programs.
- Need-based Scholarship for Summer Study Abroad
This award supports IPD summer program participants with demonstrated financial need. Award amounts vary, depending on the applicant's need.
- IPD Fellowship for International Study
This award of up to $3,000 is need- and merit-based and supports Northwestern students on an IPD study abroad program.
- Hill-Urbina Global Health Studies Fellowship
This award of up to $3,000 is need- and merit-based and supports Northwestern students on an IPD public health study abroad program.
- Petkanics and Gerstenschlager Study Abroad Scholarship
This award of up to $3,000 supports Northwestern students with demonstrated financial need on an IPD study abroad program. Preference is given to students in WCAS.
- Benedict & Donna Zobrist Scholarship
This $2,500 need- and merit-based award supports Northwestern students on IPD study abroad programs in Europe and Asia.
- IPD Photography Grant
This $150 award is given to students participating on an IPD program.
- IPD Videography GrantThis $250 award is given to students partipating on an IPD program.